The IQAC (Internal Quality Assessment Cell) of Choithram College of Nursing was established for nurturing the Institutional quality. The First cycle of NAAC assessment was completed The IQAC of Choithram College of Nursing plans the modalities to ensure that whatever is done in the Institution for ‘Education’ is done efficiently and effectively with high standards.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution
- To promote quality enhancement through the internalization of quality culture and Institutionalization of best practices.
- To introduce new certificate/diploma programs and elective course system for Add-on courses.
- To enhance the innovation and creativity in teaching-learning and evaluation
- To promote excellence in nursing research and create research ambiance.
- To ensure the optimal use of the facilities available in the institution to contribute for an effective ambiance for curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To facilitate the holistic development of students and inculcate social responsibility and good citizenship.
- To co-ordinate the academic and administrative planning and implementation to sustain effective leadership.
- To promote an Eco-friendly environment in and out the campus.