Vision / Mission
Our vision is to focus on all round development of nursing students & empowering nursing profession through an integrated education, holistic health care services and clinical research.
The mission of the college is to develop dedicated, committed, and service minded nursing community with a passion for excellence in every field of their endeavor. And also to equip the graduates with exemplary and innovative education, practice, research, and leadership. Attaining these attributes, the graduates become the change agent for improving health of populations locally, nationally, globally.
Choithram College of Nursing is committed to practise global standards of excellence in all its endeavours namely teaching, research, consultancy and leadership, and to remain accountable at our core to serve society, through processes of collaborative function, self-evaluation and continuous improvement.
In pursuit of its mission Choithram College of Nursing will:-
- Develop skilled human resources to serve the nation.
- Create a scientific culture of humanitarian as well as evidence based practice.
- Recognize teaching as a unifying activity with a spiritual touch.
- Willingness to apply innovative teaching methodology.
- Nurture integrity, creativity, academic freedom and holistic environment.